Distance from Rosetown, SK to Prespatou, BC

Distance

1,282 km

Time

13 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$85 - $204

There are 1,035.26 km (643.28 miles) from Rosetown to Prespatou in northwest direction and 1,281.04 km (796 miles) by car, following the 43 N route.

Rosetown and Prespatou are 13 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Rosetown, SK to Prespatou, BC. The halfway point is Cherhill, AB.

Please note the time difference between Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC is 1 hour. The current time in Rosetown is 11:24 pm and the current time in Prespatou is 10:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rosetown, SK to Prespatou, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 114.06 liters of gas to cover the route between Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Rosetown to Prespatou is $151.36.

During the route, an average car will release 2,728.36 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,728.36 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Prespatou, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Prespatou, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.819545 and -114.664448, or 53º 49' 10.362" N, 114º 39' 52.0128" W. This location is 398.17 miles away from Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC and it would take approximately 6 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cherhill, AB, situated 391 miles from Rosetown, SK and 406 miles from Prespatou, BC. It would take 6 hours 7 mins to go from Rosetown to Cherhill and 7 hours 26 mins to go from Prespatou to Cherhill.



Weather in Rosetown and Prespatou

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC:

Rosetown

Rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 39° 71° 46° 68° 48° 61° 41° 49° 39°
2% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
9 311 degrees 12 119 degrees 12 301 degrees 9 49 degrees 14 38 degrees

Prespatou

Rain tomorrow and Thursday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
59° 33° 59° 42° 56° 37° 57° 35° 53° 36°
10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
5 125 degrees 8 172 degrees 7 247 degrees 5 38 degrees 7 351 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rosetown, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Rosetown, SK to Prespatou, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rosetown, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rosetown »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rosetown, SK and Prespatou, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 643.28 mi 1,035.26 km 559 nautical mi
Driving distance 796 mi 1,281.59 km 692.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips