Distance from Rouleau, SK to Creelman, SK

Distance

131 km

Time

1 hour 28 mins

Gas Cost

$9 - $21

There are 121.50 km (75.49 miles) from Rouleau to Creelman in southeast direction and 130.36 km (81 miles) by car, following the 33 route.

Rouleau and Creelman are 1 hour 28 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Rouleau, SK to Creelman, SK.

Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 12:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Rouleau, SK to Creelman, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 11.62 liters of gas to cover the route between Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Rouleau to Creelman is $15.42.

During the route, an average car will release 277.91 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Creelman, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Creelman, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.105419 and -104.092102, or 50º 6' 19.5084" N, 104º 5' 31.5672" W. This location is 40.56 miles away from Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK and it would take approximately 44 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Rouleau and Creelman

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK:

Rouleau

Rain on Wednesday through Friday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
65° 40° 67° 41° 73° 48° 56° 46° 49° 36°
1% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
11 303 degrees 10 132 degrees 13 227 degrees 9 331 degrees 13 51 degrees

Creelman

Rain on Wednesday through Friday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
63° 38° 65° 38° 72° 45° 59° 47° 49° 38°
1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
11 301 degrees 8 126 degrees 13 179 degrees 10 316 degrees 11 67 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Rouleau, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Rouleau, SK to Creelman, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Rouleau, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Rouleau »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Rouleau, SK and Creelman, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 75.49 mi 121.50 km 65.60 nautical mi
Driving distance 81 mi 130.54 km 70.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips