NULL Distance between Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC

Distance from Sanikiluaq, NU to Farmington, BC

Distance

4,547 km

Time

2 days 2 hours

Gas Cost

$302 - $724

There are 2,514.41 km (1,562.39 miles) from Sanikiluaq to Farmington in west direction and 4,546.40 km (2,825 miles) by car, following the route de la baie James route.

Sanikiluaq and Farmington are 2 days 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sanikiluaq, NU to Farmington, BC. The halfway point is Reynolds, MB.

Please note the time difference between Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC is 3 hours. The current time in Sanikiluaq is 6:03 am and the current time in Farmington is 3:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sanikiluaq, NU to Farmington, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 404.66 liters of gas to cover the route between Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sanikiluaq to Farmington is $536.99.

During the route, an average car will release 9,679.57 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,419.89 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Farmington, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Farmington, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.660554 and -95.512808, or 49º 39' 37.9944" N, 95º 30' 46.1088" W. This location is 1,412.63 miles away from Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC and it would take approximately 1 day 1 hour to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Reynolds, MB, situated 1,547 miles from Sanikiluaq, NU and 1,291 miles from Farmington, BC. It would take 1 day 5 hours to go from Sanikiluaq to Reynolds and 20 hours 18 mins to go from Farmington to Reynolds.



Weather in Sanikiluaq and Farmington

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC:

Sanikiluaq

Possible light rain tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
54° 43° 51° 42° 51° 43° 55° 42° 59° 47°
36% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
14 210 degrees 10 269 degrees 11 258 degrees 9 271 degrees 14 225 degrees

Farmington

Rain tomorrow.

Fri
Aug 12
Sat
Aug 13
Sun
Aug 14
Mon
Aug 15
Tue
Aug 16
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
81° 53° 75° 56° 74° 56° 78° 55° 77° 58°
25% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
4 109 degrees 5 195 degrees 13 244 degrees 8 243 degrees 7 236 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sanikiluaq, NU

Planning on renting a car to go from Sanikiluaq, NU to Farmington, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sanikiluaq, NU:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sanikiluaq »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sanikiluaq, NU and Farmington, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,562.39 mi 2,514.41 km 1,357.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,825 mi 4,546.79 km 2,455.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips