Distance from Sceptre, SK to Norquay, SK

Distance

615 km

Time

6 hours 59 mins

Gas Cost

$41 - $98

There are 510.85 km (317.43 miles) from Sceptre to Norquay in northeast direction and 614.77 km (382 miles) by car and ferry, following the 7 route.

Sceptre and Norquay are 6 hours 59 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 6 hours 58 mins and take a ferry for 1 minute .

This is the fastest route from Sceptre, SK to Norquay, SK. The halfway point is Elstow, SK.

Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 7:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sceptre, SK to Norquay, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 54.71 liters of gas to cover the route between Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sceptre to Norquay is $72.60.

During the route, an average car will release 1,308.62 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Norquay, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Norquay, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.141163 and -105.948082, or 52º 8' 28.1868" N, 105º 56' 53.0952" W. This location is 190.98 miles away from Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK and it would take approximately 3 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Elstow, SK, situated 203 miles from Sceptre, SK and 194 miles from Norquay, SK. It would take 3 hours 37 mins to go from Sceptre to Elstow and 3 hours 42 mins to go from Norquay to Elstow.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK is Saskatoon, SK, situated 171 miles from Sceptre, SK and 211 miles from Norquay, SK. It would take 3 hours 2 mins to go from Sceptre to and 3 hours 57 mins to go from Norquay to Saskatoon.



Weather in Sceptre and Norquay

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK:

Sceptre

Rain on Friday and Saturday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
60° 41° 58° 38° 56° 36° 55° 33° 48° 36°
3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
15 159 degrees 11 241 degrees 15 268 degrees 9 241 degrees 8 30 degrees

Norquay

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
49° 31° 44° 37° 52° 34° 54° 32° 50° 29°
12% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
16 145 degrees 11 151 degrees 8 215 degrees 9 281 degrees 6 141 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sceptre, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Sceptre, SK to Norquay, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sceptre, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sceptre »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sceptre, SK and Norquay, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 317.43 mi 510.85 km 275.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 382 mi 614.70 km 331.91 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips