Distance from Scotfield, AB to Ardenode, AB

Distance

202 km

Time

2 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $32

There are 151.90 km (94.39 miles) from Scotfield to Ardenode in southwest direction and 201.17 km (125 miles) by car, following the 9 route.

Scotfield and Ardenode are 2 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Scotfield, AB to Ardenode, AB. The halfway point is Michichi, AB.

Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 12:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Scotfield, AB to Ardenode, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 17.94 liters of gas to cover the route between Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Scotfield to Ardenode is $23.80.

During the route, an average car will release 429.09 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Ardenode, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ardenode, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.648914 and -112.614143, or 51º 38' 56.0904" N, 112º 36' 50.9148" W. This location is 62.62 miles away from Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Michichi, AB, situated 57 miles from Scotfield, AB and 69 miles from Ardenode, AB. It would take 1 hour 8 mins to go from Scotfield to Michichi and 1 hour 40 mins to go from Ardenode to Michichi.



Weather in Scotfield and Ardenode

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB:

Scotfield

Snow (< 1 in.) next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 24
Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Clear day Cloudy Cloudy Partly cloudy day Fog
30° 11° 39° 14° 31° 18° 29° 13°
14% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
10 259 degrees 13 232 degrees 11 322 degrees 9 261 degrees 10 134 degrees

Ardenode

Snow (1–3 in.) tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Feb 24
Thu
Feb 25
Fri
Feb 26
Sat
Feb 27
Sun
Feb 28
Clear day Snow Snow Fog Partly cloudy day
31° 13° 36° 14° 30° 11° 23° 40° 10°
16% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
8 250 degrees 10 230 degrees 8 319 degrees 7 249 degrees 6 183 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Scotfield, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Scotfield, AB to Ardenode, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Scotfield, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Scotfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Scotfield, AB and Ardenode, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 94.39 mi 151.90 km 82.02 nautical mi
Driving distance 125 mi 201.55 km 108.83 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips