Distance from Sexsmith, AB to Adamsville, ON

Distance

3,974 km

Time

1 day 16 hours

Gas Cost

$264 - $633

There are 2,880.24 km (1,789.70 miles) from Sexsmith to Adamsville in southeast direction and 3,973.47 km (2,469 miles) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Sexsmith and Adamsville are 1 day 16 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sexsmith, AB to Adamsville, ON.

Please note the time difference between Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Sexsmith is 10:46 pm (Jun 17) and the current time in Adamsville is 12:46 am (Jun 18).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sexsmith, AB to Adamsville, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 353.65 liters of gas to cover the route between Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sexsmith to Adamsville is $469.29.

During the route, an average car will release 8,459.28 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,819.76 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Adamsville, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adamsville, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.860306 and -99.827896, or 46º 51' 37.1016" N, 99º 49' 40.4256" W. This location is 1,234.54 miles away from Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON and it would take approximately 20 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Sexsmith and Adamsville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON:

Sexsmith

Possible light rain today through Saturday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
62° 48° 71° 41° 70° 46° 76° 45° 83° 51°
59% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
12 306 degrees 4 188 degrees 8 315 degrees 4 354 degrees 6 205 degrees

Adamsville

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 17
Fri
Jun 18
Sat
Jun 19
Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
70° 51° 70° 60° 68° 56° 69° 53° 68° 58°
2% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 82% Rain probability
10 230 degrees 13 215 degrees 10 264 degrees 6 253 degrees 13 218 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sexsmith, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Sexsmith, AB to Adamsville, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sexsmith, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sexsmith »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sexsmith, AB and Adamsville, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,789.70 mi 2,880.24 km 1,555.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,469 mi 3,973.58 km 2,145.57 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips