Distance from Sexsmith, AB to Parkhill, ON

Distance

3,767 km

Time

1 day 13 hours

Gas Cost

$250 - $600

There are 2,966.79 km (1,843.48 miles) from Sexsmith to Parkhill in southeast direction and 3,767.47 km (2,341 miles) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Sexsmith and Parkhill are 1 day 13 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sexsmith, AB to Parkhill, ON.

Please note the time difference between Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Sexsmith is 8:48 am and the current time in Parkhill is 10:48 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sexsmith, AB to Parkhill, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 335.28 liters of gas to cover the route between Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sexsmith to Parkhill is $444.91.

During the route, an average car will release 8,019.81 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,673.27 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Parkhill, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Parkhill, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.837017 and -100.773613, or 46º 50' 13.2612" N, 100º 46' 25.0068" W. This location is 1,170.40 miles away from Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON and it would take approximately 18 hours 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.



Weather in Sexsmith and Parkhill

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON:

Sexsmith

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jul 23
Sat
Jul 24
Sun
Jul 25
Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
72° 50° 75° 49° 73° 48° 76° 48° 75° 50°
0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
18 263 degrees 13 260 degrees 7 250 degrees 6 242 degrees 11 257 degrees

Parkhill

Rain tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Jul 23
Sat
Jul 24
Sun
Jul 25
Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 57° 77° 64° 84° 68° 84° 63° 77° 66°
12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
6 170 degrees 12 186 degrees 7 285 degrees 6 278 degrees 5 274 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sexsmith, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Sexsmith, AB to Parkhill, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sexsmith, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sexsmith »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sexsmith, AB and Parkhill, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,843.48 mi 2,966.79 km 1,601.94 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,341 mi 3,767.15 km 2,034.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips