Distance from Sexsmith, AB to Pickle Lake, ON

Distance

2,488 km

Time

1 day 3 hours

Gas Cost

$165 - $396

There are 1,928.81 km (1,198.51 miles) from Sexsmith to Pickle Lake in southeast direction and 2,488.05 km (1,546 miles) by car, following the 599 route.

Sexsmith and Pickle Lake are 1 day 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Sexsmith, AB to Pickle Lake, ON. The halfway point is Wynyard, SK.

Please note the time difference between Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Sexsmith is 11:05 am and the current time in Pickle Lake is 1:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Sexsmith, AB to Pickle Lake, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 221.39 liters of gas to cover the route between Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Sexsmith to Pickle Lake is $293.79.

During the route, an average car will release 5,295.67 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,647.84 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Pickle Lake, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pickle Lake, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.749152 and -104.177354, or 51º 44' 56.9472" N, 104º 10' 38.4744" W. This location is 772.84 miles away from Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON and it would take approximately 13 hours 59 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wynyard, SK, situated 731 miles from Sexsmith, AB and 815 miles from Pickle Lake, ON. It would take 11 hours 29 mins to go from Sexsmith to Wynyard and 16 hours 28 mins to go from Pickle Lake to Wynyard.



Weather in Sexsmith and Pickle Lake

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON:

Sexsmith

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Jul 23
Sat
Jul 24
Sun
Jul 25
Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
72° 50° 75° 49° 73° 48° 76° 48° 75° 50°
0% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
18 263 degrees 13 260 degrees 7 250 degrees 6 242 degrees 11 257 degrees

Pickle Lake

Rain today through Wednesday.

Fri
Jul 23
Sat
Jul 24
Sun
Jul 25
Mon
Jul 26
Tue
Jul 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 61° 78° 62° 76° 60° 78° 54° 78° 57°
70% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
9 186 degrees 10 271 degrees 9 290 degrees 5 313 degrees 4 229 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Sexsmith, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Sexsmith, AB to Pickle Lake, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Sexsmith, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Sexsmith »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Sexsmith, AB and Pickle Lake, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,198.51 mi 1,928.81 km 1,041.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,546 mi 2,487.54 km 1,343.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips