Distance from Stoughton, SK to Elphinstone, MB

Distance

341 km

Time

3 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $54

There are 215.12 km (133.67 miles) from Stoughton to Elphinstone in northeast direction and 341.18 km (212 miles) by car, following the 9 route.

Stoughton and Elphinstone are 3 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Stoughton, SK to Elphinstone, MB. The halfway point is Esterhazy, SK.

Please note the time difference between Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB is 1 hour. The current time in Stoughton is 5:40 am and the current time in Elphinstone is 6:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Stoughton, SK to Elphinstone, MB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 30.31 liters of gas to cover the route between Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Stoughton to Elphinstone is $40.22.

During the route, an average car will release 725.06 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Elphinstone, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Elphinstone, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB

If you want to meet halfway between Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.655682 and -102.120354, or 50º 39' 20.4552" N, 102º 7' 13.2744" W. This location is 105.81 miles away from Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB and it would take approximately 1 hour 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Esterhazy, SK, situated 117 miles from Stoughton, SK and 95 miles from Elphinstone, MB. It would take 2 hours 6 mins to go from Stoughton to Esterhazy and 1 hour 52 mins to go from Elphinstone to Esterhazy.



Weather in Stoughton and Elphinstone

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB:

Stoughton

Light rain today and tomorrow.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
54° 36° 41° 32° 51° 31° 58° 34° 62° 38°
90% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
15 283 degrees 16 0 degrees 7 343 degrees 6 261 degrees 9 210 degrees

Elphinstone

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
47° 36° 39° 30° 50° 29° 58° 33° 58° 38°
98% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
13 90 degrees 17 6 degrees 6 331 degrees 6 279 degrees 11 211 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Stoughton, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Stoughton, SK to Elphinstone, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Stoughton, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Stoughton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Stoughton, SK and Elphinstone, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 133.67 mi 215.12 km 116.16 nautical mi
Driving distance 212 mi 340.58 km 183.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips