Distance from Swalwell, AB to Wilkie, SK

Distance

449 km

Time

4 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$30 - $72

There are 329.75 km (204.90 miles) from Swalwell to Wilkie in northeast direction and 449.01 km (279 miles) by car, following the 9 W route.

Swalwell and Wilkie are 4 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Swalwell, AB to Wilkie, SK. The halfway point is Oyen, AB.

Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 10:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Swalwell, AB to Wilkie, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 39.99 liters of gas to cover the route between Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Swalwell to Wilkie is $53.07.

During the route, an average car will release 956.64 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Wilkie, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wilkie, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.390905 and -110.568008, or 51º 23' 27.258" N, 110º 34' 4.8288" W. This location is 139.61 miles away from Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK and it would take approximately 2 hours 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Oyen, AB, situated 136 miles from Swalwell, AB and 149 miles from Wilkie, SK. It would take 2 hours 34 mins to go from Swalwell to Oyen and 2 hours 31 mins to go from Wilkie to Oyen.



Weather in Swalwell and Wilkie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK:

Swalwell

Rain on Friday and Sunday.

Tue
Aug 3
Wed
Aug 4
Thu
Aug 5
Fri
Aug 6
Sat
Aug 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day
84° 59° 84° 54° 86° 53° 83° 55° 75° 50°
30% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
8 310 degrees 6 322 degrees 6 131 degrees 6 28 degrees 9 251 degrees

Wilkie

Possible light rain on Friday and Saturday.

Tue
Aug 3
Wed
Aug 4
Thu
Aug 5
Fri
Aug 6
Sat
Aug 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
81° 66° 87° 59° 82° 54° 90° 59° 78° 58°
35% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability
7 196 degrees 10 308 degrees 6 45 degrees 14 124 degrees 14 201 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Swalwell, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Swalwell, AB to Wilkie, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Swalwell, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Swalwell »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Swalwell, AB and Wilkie, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 204.90 mi 329.75 km 178.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 279 mi 449.36 km 242.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips