Distance from Therien, AB to Elk Point, AB

Distance

66 km

Time

45 minutes

Gas Cost

$4 - $10

There are 44.63 km (27.73 miles) from Therien to Elk Point in southeast direction and 65.98 km (41 miles) by car, following the 41 route.

Therien and Elk Point are 45 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Therien, AB to Elk Point, AB. The halfway point is Hoselaw, AB.

Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 5:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Therien, AB to Elk Point, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 5.83 liters of gas to cover the route between Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Therien to Elk Point is $7.74.

During the route, an average car will release 139.47 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Elk Point, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Elk Point, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.180588 and -110.972275, or 54º 10' 50.1168" N, 110º 58' 20.19" W. This location is 20.35 miles away from Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB and it would take approximately 22 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hoselaw, AB, situated 20 miles from Therien, AB and 21 miles from Elk Point, AB. It would take 23 minutes to go from Therien to Hoselaw and 21 minutes to go from Elk Point to Hoselaw.



Weather in Therien and Elk Point

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB:

Therien

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
46° 30° 44° 24° 45° 26° 47° 26° 47° 26°
37% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 39 degrees 10 353 degrees 9 37 degrees 8 82 degrees 6 142 degrees

Elk Point

Mixed precipitation today and tomorrow.

Sat
Apr 10
Sun
Apr 11
Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
45° 32° 44° 26° 42° 26° 43° 30° 48° 27°
57% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
10 15 degrees 12 354 degrees 11 25 degrees 8 74 degrees 5 139 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Therien, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Therien, AB to Elk Point, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Therien, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Therien »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Therien, AB and Elk Point, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 27.73 mi 44.63 km 24.10 nautical mi
Driving distance 41 mi 65.51 km 35.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips