Distance from Therien, AB to Fort Providence, NT

Distance

1,392 km

Time

15 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $222

There are 876.79 km (544.81 miles) from Therien to Fort Providence in northwest direction and 1,392.08 km (865 miles) by car, following the 28 route.

Therien and Fort Providence are 15 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Therien, AB to Fort Providence, NT. The halfway point is Nampa, AB.

Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 12:04 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Therien, AB to Fort Providence, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 123.93 liters of gas to cover the route between Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Therien to Fort Providence is $164.45.

During the route, an average car will release 2,964.31 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,964.31 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fort Providence, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fort Providence, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 56.090956 and -117.139227, or 56º 5' 27.4416" N, 117º 8' 21.2172" W. This location is 432.61 miles away from Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT and it would take approximately 7 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Nampa, AB, situated 408 miles from Therien, AB and 457 miles from Fort Providence, NT. It would take 6 hours 30 mins to go from Therien to Nampa and 8 hours 36 mins to go from Fort Providence to Nampa.



Weather in Therien and Fort Providence

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT:

Therien

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
65° 38° 67° 39° 70° 44° 67° 44° 62° 46°
23% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
5 290 degrees 4 95 degrees 5 29 degrees 7 23 degrees 11 288 degrees

Fort Providence

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
49° 30° 65° 35° 49° 37° 49° 29° 46° 36°
5% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
6 102 degrees 5 117 degrees 7 13 degrees 8 77 degrees 5 50 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Therien, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Therien, AB to Fort Providence, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Therien, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Therien »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Therien, AB and Fort Providence, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 544.81 mi 876.79 km 473.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 865 mi 1,392.43 km 751.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips