Distance from Therien, AB to Trout Lake, NT

Distance

1,481 km

Time

17 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$98 - $236

There are 911.57 km (566.42 miles) from Therien to Trout Lake in northwest direction and 1,480.60 km (920 miles) by car, following the 2 route.

Therien and Trout Lake are 17 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Therien, AB to Trout Lake, NT. The halfway point is Beaverlodge, AB.

Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:21 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Therien, AB to Trout Lake, NT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 131.81 liters of gas to cover the route between Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Therien to Trout Lake is $174.91.

During the route, an average car will release 3,152.91 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,152.91 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Trout Lake, NT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Trout Lake, NT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT

If you want to meet halfway between Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 55.210928 and -119.39286, or 55º 12' 39.3408" N, 119º 23' 34.296" W. This location is 460.13 miles away from Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT and it would take approximately 8 hours 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beaverlodge, AB, situated 434 miles from Therien, AB and 487 miles from Trout Lake, NT. It would take 6 hours 52 mins to go from Therien to Beaverlodge and 10 hours 52 mins to go from Trout Lake to Beaverlodge.



Weather in Therien and Trout Lake

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT:

Therien

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
65° 38° 67° 39° 70° 44° 67° 44° 62° 46°
23% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
5 290 degrees 4 95 degrees 5 29 degrees 7 23 degrees 11 288 degrees

Trout Lake

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
May 11
Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Snow
54° 30° 58° 36° 47° 34° 43° 31° 44° 28°
19% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
5 159 degrees 5 221 degrees 8 354 degrees 7 59 degrees 5 32 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Therien, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Therien, AB to Trout Lake, NT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Therien, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Therien »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Therien, AB and Trout Lake, NT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 566.42 mi 911.57 km 492.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 920 mi 1,481.02 km 799.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips