Distance from Three Hills, AB to Twin Butte, AB

Distance

364 km

Time

4 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $58

There are 275.11 km (170.94 miles) from Three Hills to Twin Butte in south direction and 363.71 km (226 miles) by car, following the 2 S and 2A S route.

Three Hills and Twin Butte are 4 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Three Hills, AB to Twin Butte, AB. The halfway point is High River, AB.

Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:45 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Three Hills, AB to Twin Butte, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 32.43 liters of gas to cover the route between Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Three Hills to Twin Butte is $43.04.

During the route, an average car will release 775.82 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Twin Butte, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Twin Butte, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 50.551381 and -113.833319, or 50º 33' 4.9716" N, 113º 49' 59.9484" W. This location is 113.22 miles away from Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is High River, AB, situated 111 miles from Three Hills, AB and 118 miles from Twin Butte, AB. It would take 2 hours 1 min to go from Three Hills to High River and 2 hours 26 mins to go from Twin Butte to High River.



Weather in Three Hills and Twin Butte

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB:

Three Hills

Possible light rain on Sunday.

Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Thu
Apr 15
Fri
Apr 16
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day
43° 21° 47° 22° 52° 22° 58° 25° 65° 30°
31% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 27 degrees 6 94 degrees 6 127 degrees 4 100 degrees 4 141 degrees

Twin Butte

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Apr 12
Tue
Apr 13
Wed
Apr 14
Thu
Apr 15
Fri
Apr 16
Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Clear day
38° 22° 39° 23° 41° 22° 50° 28° 58° 31°
50% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
7 44 degrees 8 61 degrees 7 58 degrees 5 23 degrees 4 152 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Three Hills, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Three Hills, AB to Twin Butte, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Three Hills, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Three Hills »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Three Hills, AB and Twin Butte, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 170.94 mi 275.11 km 148.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 226 mi 364.43 km 196.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips