Distance from Trail, BC to Jordan River, BC

Distance

786 km

Time

10 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $125

There are 470.13 km (292.13 miles) from Trail to Jordan River in west direction and 785.36 km (488 miles) by car and ferry, following the 3 route.

Trail and Jordan River are 10 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 8 hours 32 mins and take a ferry for 1 hour 44 mins .

This is the fastest route from Trail, BC to Jordan River, BC. The halfway point is Princeton, BC.

Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 3:07 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trail, BC to Jordan River, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 69.91 liters of gas to cover the route between Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trail to Jordan River is $92.77.

During the route, an average car will release 1,672.32 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Jordan River, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jordan River, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.068279 and -120.729370, or 49º 4' 5.8044" N, 120º 43' 45.732" W. This location is 244.06 miles away from Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC and it would take approximately 5 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Princeton, BC, situated 214 miles from Trail, BC and 267 miles from Jordan River, BC. It would take 4 hours 33 mins to go from Trail to Princeton and 7 hours 5 mins to go from Jordan River to Princeton.



Weather in Trail and Jordan River

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC:

Trail

Mixed precipitation today through Monday.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Rain Clear day Cloudy Rain Rain
42° 33° 44° 24° 40° 22° 41° 25° 40° 25°
78% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
5 185 degrees 4 246 degrees 3 92 degrees 2 135 degrees 2 229 degrees

Jordan River

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Feb 7
Wed
Feb 8
Thu
Feb 9
Fri
Feb 10
Sat
Feb 11
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
48° 41° 46° 39° 49° 40° 46° 43° 46° 41°
99% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
11 235 degrees 6 213 degrees 8 111 degrees 7 201 degrees 5 249 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trail, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Trail, BC to Jordan River, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trail, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trail »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trail, BC and Jordan River, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 292.13 mi 470.13 km 253.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 488 mi 785.54 km 424.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips