Distance from Trail, BC to Sunset Prairie, BC

Distance

1,300 km

Time

15 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$86 - $207

There are 779.10 km (484.11 miles) from Trail to Sunset Prairie in northwest direction and 1,300.35 km (808 miles) by car, following the 93 route.

Trail and Sunset Prairie are 15 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Trail, BC to Sunset Prairie, BC.

Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 6:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Trail, BC to Sunset Prairie, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 115.66 liters of gas to cover the route between Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Trail to Sunset Prairie is $153.48.

During the route, an average car will release 2,766.58 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,766.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Sunset Prairie, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sunset Prairie, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.518787 and -117.617485, or 52º 31' 7.6332" N, 117º 37' 2.946" W. This location is 403.75 miles away from Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC and it would take approximately 7 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Trail and Sunset Prairie

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC:

Trail

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Cloudy Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
61° 38° 62° 40° 62° 43° 73° 41° 74° 42°
26% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 300 degrees 3 357 degrees 4 56 degrees 3 332 degrees 2 172 degrees

Sunset Prairie

Light rain throughout the week.

Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Sat
May 21
Sun
May 22
Mon
May 23
Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy Cloudy
49° 36° 53° 32° 61° 33° 65° 38° 65° 42°
85% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 341 degrees 5 8 degrees 3 230 degrees 5 302 degrees 7 224 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Trail, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Trail, BC to Sunset Prairie, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Trail, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Trail »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Trail, BC and Sunset Prairie, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 484.11 mi 779.10 km 420.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 808 mi 1,299.55 km 701.70 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips