Distance from Union Bay, BC to Robson, BC

Distance

790 km

Time

9 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $126

There are 520.51 km (323.43 miles) from Union Bay to Robson in east direction and 790.19 km (491 miles) by car and ferry, following the route.

Union Bay and Robson are 9 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 8 hours 4 mins and take a ferry for 1 hour 35 mins .

This is the fastest route from Union Bay, BC to Robson, BC. The halfway point is Hope, BC.

Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 2:13 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Union Bay, BC to Robson, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 70.35 liters of gas to cover the route between Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Union Bay to Robson is $93.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,682.83 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Robson, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Robson, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.163185 and -120.932732, or 49º 9' 47.466" N, 120º 55' 57.8352" W. This location is 245.59 miles away from Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC and it would take approximately 4 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hope, BC, situated 199 miles from Union Bay, BC and 294 miles from Robson, BC. It would take 4 hours 29 mins to go from Union Bay to Hope and 5 hours 17 mins to go from Robson to Hope.



Weather in Union Bay and Robson

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC:

Union Bay

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Cloudy Rain Rain Rain Rain
57° 42° 55° 49° 55° 50° 57° 49° 54° 43°
9% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 91% Rain probability
5 135 degrees 8 135 degrees 13 130 degrees 9 144 degrees 9 152 degrees

Robson

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Oct 19
Wed
Oct 20
Thu
Oct 21
Fri
Oct 22
Sat
Oct 23
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
67° 38° 61° 41° 62° 43° 49° 43° 49° 43°
0% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
4 54 degrees 5 127 degrees 3 105 degrees 3 62 degrees 3 171 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Union Bay, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Union Bay, BC to Robson, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Union Bay, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Union Bay »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Union Bay, BC and Robson, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 323.43 mi 520.51 km 281.05 nautical mi
Driving distance 491 mi 790.48 km 426.82 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips