Distance from Val Marie, SK to Mont Nebo, SK

Distance

529 km

Time

5 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $84

There are 453.03 km (281.50 miles) from Val Marie to Mont Nebo in north direction and 527.86 km (328 miles) by car, following the 4 route.

Val Marie and Mont Nebo are 5 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Val Marie, SK to Mont Nebo, SK. The halfway point is Rosetown, SK.

Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 3:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Val Marie, SK to Mont Nebo, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 47.05 liters of gas to cover the route between Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Val Marie to Mont Nebo is $62.43.

During the route, an average car will release 1,125.40 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Mont Nebo, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Mont Nebo, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK

If you want to meet halfway between Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.593781 and -107.834251, or 51º 35' 37.6116" N, 107º 50' 3.3036" W. This location is 164.24 miles away from Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK and it would take approximately 2 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rosetown, SK, situated 170 miles from Val Marie, SK and 160 miles from Mont Nebo, SK. It would take 2 hours 57 mins to go from Val Marie to Rosetown and 2 hours 51 mins to go from Mont Nebo to Rosetown.



Weather in Val Marie and Mont Nebo

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK:

Val Marie

Rain on Monday and Tuesday.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
78° 58° 73° 51° 82° 51° 83° 58° 71° 57°
12% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
15 270 degrees 10 318 degrees 5 156 degrees 9 139 degrees 11 36 degrees

Mont Nebo

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Rain Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
57° 50° 69° 44° 67° 43° 68° 46° 62° 50°
79% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
8 30 degrees 10 317 degrees 6 80 degrees 7 125 degrees 8 351 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Val Marie, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from Val Marie, SK to Mont Nebo, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Val Marie, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Val Marie »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Val Marie, SK and Mont Nebo, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 281.50 mi 453.03 km 244.62 nautical mi
Driving distance 328 mi 528.64 km 285.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips