Distance from Vegreville, AB to Abingdon, ON

Distance

3,374 km

Time

1 day 9 hours

Gas Cost

$224 - $537

There are 2,629.40 km (1,633.84 miles) from Vegreville to Abingdon in southeast direction and 3,373.19 km (2,096 miles) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Vegreville and Abingdon are 1 day 9 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Vegreville, AB to Abingdon, ON.

Please note the time difference between Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Vegreville is 7:14 pm and the current time in Abingdon is 9:14 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vegreville, AB to Abingdon, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 300.25 liters of gas to cover the route between Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vegreville to Abingdon is $398.44.

During the route, an average car will release 7,182.06 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,394.02 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Abingdon, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Abingdon, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.436369 and -96.232895, or 46º 26' 10.9284" N, 96º 13' 58.422" W. This location is 1,048.14 miles away from Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON and it would take approximately 16 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND.



Weather in Vegreville and Abingdon

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON:

Vegreville

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
68° 36° 58° 45° 54° 43° 59° 38° 63° 36°
2% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
12 132 degrees 21 120 degrees 13 113 degrees 8 147 degrees 7 189 degrees

Abingdon

Rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
54° 35° 50° 39° 55° 37° 55° 35° 54° 39°
24% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
6 276 degrees 7 39 degrees 7 308 degrees 5 277 degrees 11 327 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vegreville, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Vegreville, AB to Abingdon, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vegreville, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vegreville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vegreville, AB and Abingdon, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,633.84 mi 2,629.40 km 1,419.76 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,096 mi 3,373.63 km 1,821.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips