Distance from Vegreville, AB to Alder, ON

Distance

3,473 km

Time

1 day 10 hours

Gas Cost

$230 - $553

There are 2,576.38 km (1,600.89 miles) from Vegreville to Alder in southeast direction and 3,472.96 km (2,158 miles) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Vegreville and Alder are 1 day 10 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Vegreville, AB to Alder, ON.

Please note the time difference between Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON is 2 hours. The current time in Vegreville is 6:20 pm and the current time in Alder is 8:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Vegreville, AB to Alder, ON:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 309.11 liters of gas to cover the route between Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Vegreville to Alder is $410.19.

During the route, an average car will release 7,393.99 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,464.66 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alder, ON

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alder, ON? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON

If you want to meet halfway between Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.107773 and -95.909126, or 46º 6' 27.9828" N, 95º 54' 32.8536" W. This location is 1,079.07 miles away from Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON and it would take approximately 17 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Vegreville and Alder

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON:

Vegreville

Light rain tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
68° 36° 58° 45° 54° 43° 59° 38° 63° 36°
2% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
12 132 degrees 21 120 degrees 13 113 degrees 8 147 degrees 7 189 degrees

Alder

Possible light rain tomorrow and Saturday.

Thu
May 6
Fri
May 7
Sat
May 8
Sun
May 9
Mon
May 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
54° 34° 53° 38° 54° 33° 54° 32° 52° 36°
10% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
6 311 degrees 4 356 degrees 9 319 degrees 7 303 degrees 13 317 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Vegreville, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Vegreville, AB to Alder, ON? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Vegreville, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Vegreville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Vegreville, AB and Alder, ON in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,600.89 mi 2,576.38 km 1,391.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,158 mi 3,473.18 km 1,875.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips