Distance from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB to Rouyn-Noranda, QC

Distance

3,916 km

Time

1 day 19 hours

Gas Cost

$260 - $624

There are 2,496.69 km (1,551.38 miles) from Wabasca-Desmarais to Rouyn-Noranda in southeast direction and 3,915.53 km (2,433 miles) by car, following the US-2 and US-41 route.

Wabasca-Desmarais and Rouyn-Noranda are 1 day 19 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB to Rouyn-Noranda, QC. The halfway point is Headingley, MB.

Please note the time difference between Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC is 2 hours. The current time in Wabasca-Desmarais is 11:45 pm (Dec 1) and the current time in Rouyn-Noranda is 1:45 am (Dec 2).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB to Rouyn-Noranda, QC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 348.49 liters of gas to cover the route between Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wabasca-Desmarais to Rouyn-Noranda is $462.45.

During the route, an average car will release 8,335.93 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,778.64 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Rouyn-Noranda, QC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rouyn-Noranda, QC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC

If you want to meet halfway between Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.806129 and -97.287247, or 49º 48' 22.0644" N, 97º 17' 14.0892" W. This location is 1,216.54 miles away from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC and it would take approximately 21 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Headingley, MB, situated 1,004 miles from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and 1,040 miles from Rouyn-Noranda, QC. It would take 20 hours 57 mins to go from Wabasca-Desmarais to Headingley and 21 hours 52 mins to go from Rouyn-Noranda to Headingley.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC is Winnipeg, MB, situated 1,016 miles from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and 1,022 miles from Rouyn-Noranda, QC. It would take 21 hours 22 mins to go from Wabasca-Desmarais to and 21 hours 32 mins to go from Rouyn-Noranda to Winnipeg.



Weather in Wabasca-Desmarais and Rouyn-Noranda

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Wabasca-Desmarais, AB and Rouyn-Noranda, QC:

Wabasca-Desmarais

Possible light snow (< 1 in.) next Wednesday.

Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day
38° 22° 30° 16° 17° 14° -7°
32% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
9 271 degrees 10 262 degrees 5 297 degrees 5 29 degrees 7 296 degrees

Rouyn-Noranda

Snow (10–21 in.) today through Monday.

Wed
Dec 1
Thu
Dec 2
Fri
Dec 3
Sat
Dec 4
Sun
Dec 5
Snow Snow Clear day Partly cloudy day Snow
28° 11° 34° 16° 17° 15° 19°
48% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
9 232 degrees 13 262 degrees 8 286 degrees 7 288 degrees 6 143 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wabasca-Desmarais, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Wabasca-Desmarais, AB to Rouyn-Noranda, QC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wabasca-Desmarais, AB: