Distance from Walsh, AB to Flat Lake, AB

Distance

583 km

Time

6 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$39 - $93

There are 471.41 km (292.92 miles) from Walsh to Flat Lake in north direction and 582.58 km (362 miles) by car, following the 41 route.

Walsh and Flat Lake are 6 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Walsh, AB to Flat Lake, AB. The halfway point is Monitor, AB.

Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walsh, AB to Flat Lake, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 51.85 liters of gas to cover the route between Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walsh to Flat Lake is $68.81.

During the route, an average car will release 1,240.29 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Flat Lake, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Flat Lake, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.900887 and -110.498528, or 51º 54' 3.1932" N, 110º 29' 54.7008" W. This location is 181.01 miles away from Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB and it would take approximately 3 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Monitor, AB, situated 185 miles from Walsh, AB and 179 miles from Flat Lake, AB. It would take 3 hours 3 mins to go from Walsh to Monitor and 3 hours 14 mins to go from Flat Lake to Monitor.



Weather in Walsh and Flat Lake

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB:

Walsh

Possible drizzle on Friday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
67° 39° 66° 46° 69° 46° 76° 47° 82° 49°
18% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
5 237 degrees 7 212 degrees 6 2 degrees 6 220 degrees 6 180 degrees

Flat Lake

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday.

Wed
May 12
Thu
May 13
Fri
May 14
Sat
May 15
Sun
May 16
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
64° 37° 69° 41° 67° 41° 68° 46° 71° 44°
12% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
3 101 degrees 5 331 degrees 5 9 degrees 10 292 degrees 8 92 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walsh, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Walsh, AB to Flat Lake, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walsh, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walsh »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walsh, AB and Flat Lake, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 292.92 mi 471.41 km 254.54 nautical mi
Driving distance 362 mi 582.60 km 314.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips