Distance from Walsh, AB to Peerless Lake, AB

Distance

1,195 km

Time

13 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$79 - $190

There are 806.27 km (500.99 miles) from Walsh to Peerless Lake in northwest direction and 1,195.74 km (743 miles) by car, following the 1 W route.

Walsh and Peerless Lake are 13 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Walsh, AB to Peerless Lake, AB. The halfway point is Leduc, AB.

Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 11:59 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Walsh, AB to Peerless Lake, AB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 106.38 liters of gas to cover the route between Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Walsh to Peerless Lake is $141.16.

During the route, an average car will release 2,544.58 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2,544.58 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Peerless Lake, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Peerless Lake, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.254528 and -113.554222, or 53º 15' 16.3008" N, 113º 33' 15.1992" W. This location is 371.35 miles away from Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB and it would take approximately 6 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Leduc, AB, situated 370 miles from Walsh, AB and 374 miles from Peerless Lake, AB. It would take 5 hours 47 mins to go from Walsh to Leduc and 8 hours to go from Peerless Lake to Leduc.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB is Edmonton, AB, situated 390 miles from Walsh, AB and 354 miles from Peerless Lake, AB. It would take 6 hours 10 mins to go from Walsh to and 7 hours 45 mins to go from Peerless Lake to Edmonton.



Weather in Walsh and Peerless Lake

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB:

Walsh

Possible light rain next Sunday.

Sun
Jun 13
Mon
Jun 14
Tue
Jun 15
Wed
Jun 16
Thu
Jun 17
Clear day Wind Wind Wind Wind
88° 48° 97° 65° 96° 69° 79° 61° 78° 52°
1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
8 176 degrees 15 149 degrees 18 191 degrees 18 262 degrees 11 304 degrees

Peerless Lake

Rain on Tuesday through next Sunday.

Sun
Jun 13
Mon
Jun 14
Tue
Jun 15
Wed
Jun 16
Thu
Jun 17
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
74° 48° 80° 55° 76° 59° 60° 49° 61° 45°
7% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
6 191 degrees 5 117 degrees 6 210 degrees 14 270 degrees 8 307 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Walsh, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Walsh, AB to Peerless Lake, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Walsh, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Walsh »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Walsh, AB and Peerless Lake, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 500.99 mi 806.27 km 435.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 743 mi 1,195.27 km 645.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips