Distance from Wembley, AB to Enilda, AB

Distance

146 mi

Time

2 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $36

Loading Wembley - Enilda Route Map

Route map between Wembley and Enilda Show Map

Report an error

There are 113.21 miles from Wembley to Enilda in east direction and 146 miles (234.96 kilometers) by car, following the 43 S route.

Wembley and Enilda are 2 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wembley, AB to Enilda, AB. The halfway point is Sturgeon Heights, AB.

Wembley, AB and Enilda, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 1:51 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wembley, AB to Enilda, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near Enilda, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Enilda, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wembley, AB and Enilda, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Wembley, AB and Enilda, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 55.076462 and -117.617920, or 55º 4' 35.2632" N, 117º 37' 4.512" W. This location is 73.08 miles away from Wembley, AB and Enilda, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sturgeon Heights, AB, situated 66.69 miles from Wembley, AB and 79.46 miles from Enilda, AB. It would take 1 hour 8 mins to go from Wembley to Sturgeon Heights and 1 hour 27 mins to go from Enilda to Sturgeon Heights.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wembley, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Wembley, AB to Enilda, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wembley, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wembley »

Weather in Wembley and Enilda

Wembley

Rain today through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Monday.

Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Mon
Jul 22
Tue
Jul 23
Wed
Jul 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain
71° 51° 75° 51° 80° 53° 76° 56° 66° 57°
41% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
5 206 degrees 4 104 degrees 5 91 degrees 5 32 degrees 8 261 degrees

Enilda

Light rain on Wednesday through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Monday.

Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Mon
Jul 22
Tue
Jul 23
Wed
Jul 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
74° 52° 79° 53° 81° 55° 80° 57° 73° 58°
21% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
4 233 degrees 6 138 degrees 5 110 degrees 5 88 degrees 7 158 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wembley, AB and Enilda, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 113.21 mi 182.19 km 98.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 146 mi 235.21 km 127 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips