Distance from Wembley, AB to Waterton Park, AB

Distance

645 mi

Time

10 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$81 - $157

Loading Wembley - Waterton Park Route Map

Route map between Wembley and Waterton Park Show Map

Report an error

There are 474.12 miles from Wembley to Waterton Park in southeast direction and 645 miles (1,038.03 kilometers) by car, following the 43 S route.

Wembley and Waterton Park are 10 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wembley, AB to Waterton Park, AB. The halfway point is Beach Corner, AB.

Wembley, AB and Waterton Park, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 9:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wembley, AB to Waterton Park, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near Waterton Park, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Waterton Park, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wembley, AB and Waterton Park, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Wembley, AB and Waterton Park, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.570072 and -114.093330, or 53º 34' 12.2592" N, 114º 5' 35.988" W. This location is 322.63 miles away from Wembley, AB and Waterton Park, AB and it would take approximately 5 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beach Corner, AB, situated 271.62 miles from Wembley, AB and 376.52 miles from Waterton Park, AB. It would take 4 hours 14 mins to go from Wembley to Beach Corner and 6 hours 13 mins to go from Waterton Park to Beach Corner.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Wembley, AB and Waterton Park, AB is Edmonton, AB, situated 299.11 miles from Wembley, AB and 348.63 miles from Waterton Park, AB. It would take 4 hours 44 mins to go from Wembley to and 5 hours 51 mins to go from Waterton Park to Edmonton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wembley, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Wembley, AB to Waterton Park, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wembley, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wembley »

Weather in Wembley and Waterton Park

Wembley

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 71°F on Saturday.

Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Sun
Jun 23
Mon
Jun 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
56° 41° 63° 47° 71° 46° 64° 51° 54° 48°
95% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
14 326 degrees 7 316 degrees 5 250 degrees 8 284 degrees 8 303 degrees

Waterton Park

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 66°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 20
Fri
Jun 21
Sat
Jun 22
Sun
Jun 23
Mon
Jun 24
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
50° 28° 52° 36° 59° 40° 61° 47° 62° 45°
68% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
6 249 degrees 6 308 degrees 7 268 degrees 8 244 degrees 6 236 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wembley, AB and Waterton Park, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 474.12 mi 763.02 km 412 nautical mi
Driving distance 645 mi 1,038.46 km 560.72 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips