Distance from White City, SK to Reynolds, MB

Distance

672 km

Time

7 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$45 - $107

There are 605.56 km (376.28 miles) from White City to Reynolds in east direction and 672.71 km (418 miles) by car, following the 1 E route.

White City and Reynolds are 7 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White City, SK to Reynolds, MB. The halfway point is Brandon, MB.

Please note the time difference between White City, SK and Reynolds, MB is 1 hour. The current time in White City is 10:23 pm and the current time in Reynolds is 11:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White City, SK to Reynolds, MB:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 59.83 liters of gas to cover the route between White City, SK and Reynolds, MB.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White City to Reynolds is $79.40.

During the route, an average car will release 1,431.19 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Reynolds, MB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Reynolds, MB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White City, SK and Reynolds, MB

If you want to meet halfway between White City, SK and Reynolds, MB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 49.875721 and -100.082855, or 49º 52' 32.5956" N, 100º 4' 58.278" W. This location is 208.87 miles away from White City, SK and Reynolds, MB and it would take approximately 3 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Brandon, MB, situated 215 miles from White City, SK and 205 miles from Reynolds, MB. It would take 3 hours 42 mins to go from White City to Brandon and 3 hours 36 mins to go from Reynolds to Brandon.



Weather in White City and Reynolds

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White City, SK and Reynolds, MB:

White City

Rain tomorrow through Friday.

Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
67° 38° 73° 46° 58° 44° 49° 35° 48° 33°
6% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 51% Rain probability
11 116 degrees 13 219 degrees 10 337 degrees 17 76 degrees 11 349 degrees

Reynolds

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Fri
May 20
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
53° 37° 63° 34° 59° 45° 56° 41° 45° 32°
6% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
7 324 degrees 5 129 degrees 8 263 degrees 7 53 degrees 13 1 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White City, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from White City, SK to Reynolds, MB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White City, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White City, SK and Reynolds, MB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 376.28 mi 605.56 km 326.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 418 mi 672.27 km 363 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips