Distance from White City, SK to Rosthern, SK

Distance

346 km

Time

3 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $55

There are 281.48 km (174.91 miles) from White City to Rosthern in northwest direction and 346.01 km (215 miles) by car, following the 11 N route.

White City and Rosthern are 3 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White City, SK to Rosthern, SK. The halfway point is Davidson, SK.

White City, SK and Rosthern, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 9:25 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White City, SK to Rosthern, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 30.82 liters of gas to cover the route between White City, SK and Rosthern, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White City to Rosthern is $40.90.

During the route, an average car will release 737.28 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Rosthern, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rosthern, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White City, SK and Rosthern, SK

If you want to meet halfway between White City, SK and Rosthern, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.254471 and -105.971603, or 51º 15' 16.0956" N, 105º 58' 17.7708" W. This location is 107.60 miles away from White City, SK and Rosthern, SK and it would take approximately 1 hour 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Davidson, SK, situated 101 miles from White City, SK and 114 miles from Rosthern, SK. It would take 1 hour 41 mins to go from White City to Davidson and 1 hour 51 mins to go from Rosthern to Davidson.



Weather in White City and Rosthern

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White City, SK and Rosthern, SK:

White City

Possible light rain on Wednesday.

Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
74° 48° 74° 51° 82° 57° 70° 52° 72° 50°
9% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
9 315 degrees 8 108 degrees 16 245 degrees 11 309 degrees 6 350 degrees

Rosthern

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day
69° 50° 72° 45° 66° 53° 71° 49° 66° 44°
9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
9 337 degrees 5 106 degrees 11 29 degrees 10 322 degrees 6 14 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White City, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from White City, SK to Rosthern, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White City, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White City, SK and Rosthern, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 174.91 mi 281.48 km 151.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 215 mi 346.32 km 187 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips