Distance from White Fox, SK to Cabri, SK

Distance

538 km

Time

5 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$36 - $86

There are 434.23 km (269.82 miles) from White Fox to Cabri in southwest direction and 539.13 km (335 miles) by car, following the 55 route.

White Fox and Cabri are 5 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White Fox, SK to Cabri, SK. The halfway point is Martensville, SK.

White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 11:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Fox, SK to Cabri, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 47.92 liters of gas to cover the route between White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Fox to Cabri is $63.60.

During the route, an average car will release 1,146.36 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Cabri, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cabri, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK

If you want to meet halfway between White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.241283 and -106.614365, or 52º 14' 28.6188" N, 106º 36' 51.714" W. This location is 167.30 miles away from White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK and it would take approximately 2 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Martensville, SK, situated 158 miles from White Fox, SK and 176 miles from Cabri, SK. It would take 3 hours 10 mins to go from White Fox to Martensville and 3 hours 47 mins to go from Cabri to Martensville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK is Saskatoon, SK, situated 167 miles from White Fox, SK and 165 miles from Cabri, SK. It would take 3 hours 17 mins to go from White Fox to and 3 hours 33 mins to go from Cabri to Saskatoon.



Weather in White Fox and Cabri

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK:

White Fox

Light rain on Tuesday through Saturday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
54° 36° 53° 33° 56° 40° 50° 38° 52° 39°
4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 49% Rain probability
10 333 degrees 7 74 degrees 9 72 degrees 6 20 degrees 8 32 degrees

Cabri

Rain on Wednesday through Friday.

Sun
May 15
Mon
May 16
Tue
May 17
Wed
May 18
Thu
May 19
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
68° 39° 75° 49° 71° 51° 59° 46° 53° 41°
0% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
6 261 degrees 10 167 degrees 13 263 degrees 8 291 degrees 14 9 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Fox, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from White Fox, SK to Cabri, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Fox, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Fox »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Fox, SK and Cabri, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 269.82 mi 434.23 km 234.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 335 mi 538.48 km 290.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips