Distance from White Fox, SK to Hope, BC

Distance

1,692 km

Time

17 hours 6 mins

Gas Cost

$112 - $269

There are 1,281.49 km (796.28 miles) from White Fox to Hope in southwest direction and 1,691.42 km (1,051 miles) by car, following the 5 route.

White Fox and Hope are 17 hours 6 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White Fox, SK to Hope, BC. The halfway point is Wabamun, AB.

Please note the time difference between White Fox, SK and Hope, BC is 2 hours. The current time in White Fox is 5:23 pm and the current time in Hope is 3:23 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Fox, SK to Hope, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 150.57 liters of gas to cover the route between White Fox, SK and Hope, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Fox to Hope is $199.80.

During the route, an average car will release 3,601.60 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 3,601.60 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Hope, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hope, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Fox, SK and Hope, BC

If you want to meet halfway between White Fox, SK and Hope, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.570202 and -114.477478, or 53º 34' 12.7272" N, 114º 28' 38.9208" W. This location is 525.61 miles away from White Fox, SK and Hope, BC and it would take approximately 8 hours 33 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Wabamun, AB, situated 466 miles from White Fox, SK and 587 miles from Hope, BC. It would take 7 hours 40 mins to go from White Fox to Wabamun and 9 hours 31 mins to go from Hope to Wabamun.



Weather in White Fox and Hope

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White Fox, SK and Hope, BC:

White Fox

Snow (3–7 in.) tomorrow and Monday.

Sat
Nov 26
Sun
Nov 27
Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Cloudy Fog
31° 16° 30° 15° 21° 11° 12° -8° -12°
8% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
8 264 degrees 10 84 degrees 14 17 degrees 9 5 degrees 4 74 degrees

Hope

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday.

Sat
Nov 26
Sun
Nov 27
Mon
Nov 28
Tue
Nov 29
Wed
Nov 30
Rain Rain Clear day Snow Snow
40° 34° 39° 23° 33° 10° 36° 10° 34° 10°
81% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
8 216 degrees 7 222 degrees 8 54 degrees 4 71 degrees 4 43 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Fox, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from White Fox, SK to Hope, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Fox, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Fox »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Fox, SK and Hope, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 796.28 mi 1,281.49 km 691.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,051 mi 1,691.78 km 913.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips