Distance from White Fox, SK to Metchosin, BC

Distance

1,941 km

Time

21 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$129 - $309

There are 1,469.46 km (913.08 miles) from White Fox to Metchosin in southwest direction and 1,940.87 km (1,206 miles) by car and ferry, following the 5 route.

White Fox and Metchosin are 21 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 19 hours 33 mins and take a ferry for 1 hour 44 mins .

This is the fastest route from White Fox, SK to Metchosin, BC. The halfway point is Carrot Creek, AB.

Please note the time difference between White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC is 2 hours. The current time in White Fox is 1:09 am (Dec 2) and the current time in Metchosin is 11:09 pm (Dec 1).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Fox, SK to Metchosin, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 172.79 liters of gas to cover the route between White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Fox to Metchosin is $229.29.

During the route, an average car will release 4,133.02 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 4,133.02 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Metchosin, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Metchosin, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC

If you want to meet halfway between White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.610065 and -115.843651, or 53º 36' 36.234" N, 115º 50' 37.1436" W. This location is 603.17 miles away from White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC and it would take approximately 10 hours 38 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carrot Creek, AB, situated 524 miles from White Fox, SK and 682 miles from Metchosin, BC. It would take 8 hours 29 mins to go from White Fox to Carrot Creek and 12 hours 47 mins to go from Metchosin to Carrot Creek.



Weather in White Fox and Metchosin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC:

White Fox

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Fog Clear day Cloudy Cloudy Clear day
-2° -12° -1° -16° -13° 10° -6° -15°
34% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
8 33 degrees 7 274 degrees 11 249 degrees 8 311 degrees 5 316 degrees

Metchosin

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Thursday.

Thu
Dec 1
Fri
Dec 2
Sat
Dec 3
Sun
Dec 4
Mon
Dec 5
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 28° 40° 28° 42° 32° 39° 30° 38° 29°
22% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
9 31 degrees 13 84 degrees 11 51 degrees 6 40 degrees 4 38 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Fox, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from White Fox, SK to Metchosin, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Fox, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Fox »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Fox, SK and Metchosin, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 913.08 mi 1,469.46 km 793.44 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,206 mi 1,941.40 km 1,048.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips