Distance from White Fox, SK to Veregin, SK

Distance

326 km

Time

3 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$22 - $52

There are 248.29 km (154.28 miles) from White Fox to Veregin in southeast direction and 326.70 km (203 miles) by car, following the 5 route.

White Fox and Veregin are 3 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from White Fox, SK to Veregin, SK. The halfway point is Kelvington, SK.

White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK are in the same time zone (CST). Current time in both locations is 9:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from White Fox, SK to Veregin, SK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 29.01 liters of gas to cover the route between White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from White Fox to Veregin is $38.50.

During the route, an average car will release 693.97 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Veregin, SK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Veregin, SK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK

If you want to meet halfway between White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 52.262768 and -103.529289, or 52º 15' 45.9648" N, 103º 31' 45.4404" W. This location is 101.28 miles away from White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK and it would take approximately 1 hour 51 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kelvington, SK, situated 115 miles from White Fox, SK and 87 miles from Veregin, SK. It would take 1 hour 56 mins to go from White Fox to Kelvington and 1 hour 47 mins to go from Veregin to Kelvington.



Weather in White Fox and Veregin

Compare the weather today and the next four days in White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK:

White Fox

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
48° 36° 45° 38° 49° 32° 52° 33° 50° 30°
37% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 76% Rain probability
14 140 degrees 8 141 degrees 5 237 degrees 9 261 degrees 6 293 degrees

Veregin

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
50° 32° 45° 38° 54° 34° 54° 32° 51° 29°
11% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
18 146 degrees 13 151 degrees 8 215 degrees 9 283 degrees 8 116 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in White Fox, SK

Planning on renting a car to go from White Fox, SK to Veregin, SK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near White Fox, SK:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in White Fox »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between White Fox, SK and Veregin, SK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 154.28 mi 248.29 km 134.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 203 mi 325.98 km 176.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips