Distance from Wildwood, AB to Alhambra, AB

Distance

125 mi

Time

2 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $30

Loading Wildwood - Alhambra Route Map

Route map between Wildwood and Alhambra Show Map

Report an error

There are 90.75 miles from Wildwood to Alhambra in southeast direction and 125 miles (201.17 kilometers) by car, following the 22 N route.

Wildwood and Alhambra are 2 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wildwood, AB to Alhambra, AB. The halfway point is Buck Creek, AB.

Wildwood, AB and Alhambra, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 9:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wildwood, AB to Alhambra, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near Alhambra, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alhambra, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wildwood, AB and Alhambra, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Wildwood, AB and Alhambra, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.111378 and -114.857864, or 53º 6' 40.9608" N, 114º 51' 28.3104" W. This location is 62.40 miles away from Wildwood, AB and Alhambra, AB and it would take approximately 1 hour 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Buck Creek, AB, situated 60.16 miles from Wildwood, AB and 68.14 miles from Alhambra, AB. It would take 1 hour to go from Wildwood to Buck Creek and 1 hour 36 mins to go from Alhambra to Buck Creek.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wildwood, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Wildwood, AB to Alhambra, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wildwood, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wildwood »

Weather in Wildwood and Alhambra

Wildwood

Light rain tomorrow and Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 62°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
68° 43° 68° 49° 62° 46° 64° 40° 71° 38°
8% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
4 140 degrees 3 25 degrees 7 15 degrees 3 27 degrees 6 163 degrees

Alhambra

Light rain on Friday and Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 60°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
66° 38° 66° 44° 60° 45° 62° 40° 68° 41°
7% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 144 degrees 4 218 degrees 7 339 degrees 6 352 degrees 9 152 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wildwood, AB and Alhambra, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 90.75 mi 146.05 km 78.86 nautical mi
Driving distance 125 mi 200.85 km 108.45 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips