Distance from Wildwood, AB to New Brigden, AB

Distance

294 mi

Time

4 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$37 - $72

Loading Wildwood - New Brigden Route Map

Route map between Wildwood and New Brigden Show Map

Report an error

There are 238.74 miles from Wildwood to New Brigden in southeast direction and 294 miles (473.15 kilometers) by car, following the 14 E route.

Wildwood and New Brigden are 4 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wildwood, AB to New Brigden, AB. The halfway point is Poe, AB.

Wildwood, AB and New Brigden, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 10:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wildwood, AB to New Brigden, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near New Brigden, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to New Brigden, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wildwood, AB and New Brigden, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Wildwood, AB and New Brigden, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 53.262959 and -112.349953, or 53º 15' 46.6524" N, 112º 20' 59.8308" W. This location is 146.85 miles away from Wildwood, AB and New Brigden, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Poe, AB, situated 132.68 miles from Wildwood, AB and 161.28 miles from New Brigden, AB. It would take 2 hours 6 mins to go from Wildwood to Poe and 2 hours 46 mins to go from New Brigden to Poe.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wildwood, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Wildwood, AB to New Brigden, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wildwood, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wildwood »

Weather in Wildwood and New Brigden

Wildwood

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 62°F on Friday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
62° 47° 68° 47° 63° 48° 62° 52° 66° 46°
96% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
5 320 degrees 4 131 degrees 7 87 degrees 8 88 degrees 7 288 degrees

New Brigden

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 75°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
65° 48° 73° 47° 73° 54° 73° 56° 72° 53°
59% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
10 302 degrees 4 6 degrees 11 94 degrees 8 138 degrees 13 217 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wildwood, AB and New Brigden, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 238.74 mi 384.22 km 207.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 294 mi 472.66 km 255.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips