Distance from Wildwood, AB to North Star, AB

Distance

306 mi

Time

4 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$38 - $74

Loading Wildwood - North Star Route Map

Route map between Wildwood and North Star Show Map

Report an error

There are 243.27 miles from Wildwood to North Star in northwest direction and 306 miles (492.46 kilometers) by car, following the 43 N route.

Wildwood and North Star are 4 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Wildwood, AB to North Star, AB. The halfway point is Little Smoky, AB.

Wildwood, AB and North Star, AB are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 1:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wildwood, AB to North Star, AB:



Best Hotels In or Near North Star, AB

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to North Star, AB? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wildwood, AB and North Star, AB

If you want to meet halfway between Wildwood, AB and North Star, AB or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 54.712769 and -117.131226, or 54º 42' 45.9684" N, 117º 7' 52.4136" W. This location is 152.76 miles away from Wildwood, AB and North Star, AB and it would take approximately 2 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Little Smoky, AB, situated 137.99 miles from Wildwood, AB and 169.66 miles from North Star, AB. It would take 2 hours 8 mins to go from Wildwood to Little Smoky and 2 hours 52 mins to go from North Star to Little Smoky.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wildwood, AB

Planning on renting a car to go from Wildwood, AB to North Star, AB? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wildwood, AB:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wildwood »

Weather in Wildwood and North Star

Wildwood

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 62°F on Friday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
62° 47° 68° 47° 63° 48° 62° 52° 66° 46°
96% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
5 320 degrees 4 131 degrees 7 87 degrees 8 88 degrees 7 288 degrees

North Star

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 64°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
72° 52° 72° 51° 71° 51° 71° 52° 64° 54°
86% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 98% Rain probability
4 335 degrees 4 17 degrees 7 36 degrees 7 68 degrees 6 20 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wildwood, AB and North Star, AB in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 243.27 mi 391.50 km 211.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 306 mi 491.70 km 265.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips