Distance from Williams Lake, BC to Alexis Creek, BC

Distance

114 km

Time

1 hour 33 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $18

There are 77.85 km (48.37 miles) from Williams Lake to Alexis Creek in west direction and 114.26 km (71 miles) by car, following the 20 route.

Williams Lake and Alexis Creek are 1 hour 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Williams Lake, BC to Alexis Creek, BC.

Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 8:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Williams Lake, BC to Alexis Creek, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 10.13 liters of gas to cover the route between Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Williams Lake to Alexis Creek is $13.44.

During the route, an average car will release 242.30 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexis Creek, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexis Creek, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 51.974083 and -122.653252, or 51º 58' 26.6988" N, 122º 39' 11.7072" W. This location is 35.36 miles away from Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC and it would take approximately 46 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Williams Lake and Alexis Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC:

Williams Lake

Light rain today through Thursday.

Sun
Sep 26
Mon
Sep 27
Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
68° 50° 62° 46° 61° 42° 57° 36° 59° 42°
65% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
9 155 degrees 10 167 degrees 6 185 degrees 9 144 degrees 7 146 degrees

Alexis Creek

Possible drizzle today through Tuesday.

Sun
Sep 26
Mon
Sep 27
Tue
Sep 28
Wed
Sep 29
Thu
Sep 30
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
67° 47° 61° 44° 59° 39° 57° 35° 61° 43°
47% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
7 161 degrees 9 175 degrees 6 211 degrees 8 141 degrees 5 196 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Williams Lake, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Williams Lake, BC to Alexis Creek, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Williams Lake, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Williams Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Williams Lake, BC and Alexis Creek, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 48.37 mi 77.85 km 42.03 nautical mi
Driving distance 71 mi 113.82 km 61.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips