Distance from Williams Lake, BC to Fort Saint John, BC

Distance

676 km

Time

7 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$45 - $108

There are 464.77 km (288.80 miles) from Williams Lake to Fort Saint John in north direction and 675.92 km (420 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Williams Lake and Fort Saint John are 7 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Williams Lake, BC to Fort Saint John, BC. The halfway point is Mackenzie, BC.

Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC are in the same time zone (PDT). Current time in both locations is 7:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Williams Lake, BC to Fort Saint John, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 60.15 liters of gas to cover the route between Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Williams Lake to Fort Saint John is $79.82.

During the route, an average car will release 1,438.86 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Fort Saint John, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Fort Saint John, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 55.052917 and -123.025757, or 55º 3' 10.5012" N, 123º 1' 32.7252" W. This location is 209.99 miles away from Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mackenzie, BC, situated 262 miles from Williams Lake, BC and 194 miles from Fort Saint John, BC. It would take 4 hours 46 mins to go from Williams Lake to Mackenzie and 3 hours 31 mins to go from Fort Saint John to Mackenzie.



Weather in Williams Lake and Fort Saint John

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC:

Williams Lake

Rain tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
90° 52° 72° 54° 69° 51° 80° 48° 84° 53°
1% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
3 100 degrees 5 153 degrees 3 259 degrees 2 206 degrees 2 225 degrees

Fort Saint John

Light rain today and Friday.

Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
66° 51° 73° 48° 74° 51° 77° 52° 61° 51°
71% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
5 83 degrees 5 73 degrees 5 343 degrees 4 247 degrees 5 359 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Williams Lake, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Williams Lake, BC to Fort Saint John, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Williams Lake, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Williams Lake »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Williams Lake, BC and Fort Saint John, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 288.80 mi 464.77 km 250.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 420 mi 675.88 km 364.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips