Distance from Wonowon, BC to Quesnel, BC

Distance

644 km

Time

7 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$43 - $103

There are 419.12 km (260.43 miles) from Wonowon to Quesnel in south direction and 643.74 km (400 miles) by car, following the 97 route.

Wonowon and Quesnel are 7 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Wonowon, BC to Quesnel, BC. The halfway point is Mackenzie, BC.

Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC are in the same time zone (MST). Current time in both locations is 7:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Wonowon, BC to Quesnel, BC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of 8.9 l/100 km will need 57.30 liters of gas to cover the route between Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Wonowon to Quesnel is $76.03.

During the route, an average car will release 1,370.57 kilograms of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 2.13 kilograms of CO2 per kilometer.


Best Hotels In or Near Quesnel, BC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Quesnel, BC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC

If you want to meet halfway between Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 55.518150 and -122.517899, or 55º 31' 5.34" N, 122º 31' 4.4364" W. This location is 200.02 miles away from Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC and it would take approximately 3 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mackenzie, BC, situated 247 miles from Wonowon, BC and 189 miles from Quesnel, BC. It would take 4 hours 23 mins to go from Wonowon to Mackenzie and 3 hours 29 mins to go from Quesnel to Mackenzie.



Weather in Wonowon and Quesnel

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC:

Wonowon

Possible light rain today.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
39° 32° 42° 28° 45° 27° 42° 29° 37° 22°
51% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 67 degrees 4 197 degrees 7 226 degrees 8 238 degrees 3 255 degrees

Quesnel

Possible light rain today and tomorrow.

Mon
Oct 25
Tue
Oct 26
Wed
Oct 27
Thu
Oct 28
Fri
Oct 29
Rain Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
54° 40° 57° 43° 56° 38° 48° 30° 44° 29°
41% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
8 147 degrees 9 158 degrees 7 191 degrees 4 158 degrees 3 307 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Wonowon, BC

Planning on renting a car to go from Wonowon, BC to Quesnel, BC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Wonowon, BC:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Wonowon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Wonowon, BC and Quesnel, BC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 260.43 mi 419.12 km 226.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 400 mi 643.80 km 347.62 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips