Distance from Abrams, WI to Bridgewater, VT

Distance

1,040 mi

Time

18 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $122

There are 768 miles from Abrams to Bridgewater in east direction and 1,040 miles (1,673.72 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 E route.

Abrams and Bridgewater are 18 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 15 hours 45 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Abrams, WI to Bridgewater, VT. The halfway point is East Cleveland, OH.

Please note the time difference between Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT is 1 hour. The current time in Abrams is 2:28 pm and the current time in Bridgewater is 3:28 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Abrams, WI to Bridgewater, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.76 gallons of gas to cover the route between Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Abrams to Bridgewater is $88.54.

During the route, an average car will release 818.21 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Bridgewater, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bridgewater, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.529984 and -81.598824, or 41º 31' 47.9424" N, 81º 35' 55.7664" W. This location is 519.94 miles away from Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT and it would take approximately 9 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is East Cleveland, OH, situated 592 miles from Abrams, WI and 557 miles from Bridgewater, VT. It would take 9 hours 12 mins to go from Abrams to East Cleveland and 9 hours 17 mins to go from Bridgewater to East Cleveland.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT is Cleveland, OH, situated 586 miles from Abrams, WI and 565 miles from Bridgewater, VT. It would take 9 hours 2 mins to go from Abrams to and 9 hours 22 mins to go from Bridgewater to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Milwaukee, WI, and Green Bay, WI.


Weather in Abrams and Bridgewater

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT:

Abrams

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Clear day
39° 28° 37° 27° 36° 23° 34° 21° 41° 21°
9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
13 260 degrees 8 334 degrees 6 330 degrees 6 321 degrees 10 318 degrees

Bridgewater

Rain on Saturday.

Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Clear day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
41° 27° 47° 32° 38° 29° 31° 24° 31° 21°
6% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 235 degrees 6 218 degrees 7 350 degrees 10 312 degrees 6 293 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Abrams, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Abrams, WI to Bridgewater, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Abrams, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Abrams »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Abrams, WI and Bridgewater, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 768 mi 1,235.97 km 667.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,040 mi 1,673.53 km 903.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips