Distance from Abrams, WI to Brownsville, VT

Distance

1,057 mi

Time

18 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$64 - $125

There are 777.25 miles from Abrams to Brownsville in east direction and 1,057 miles (1,701.08 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 E route.

Abrams and Brownsville are 18 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 16 hours 13 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Abrams, WI to Brownsville, VT.

Please note the time difference between Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT is 1 hour. The current time in Abrams is 2:21 pm and the current time in Brownsville is 3:21 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Abrams, WI to Brownsville, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 42.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Abrams to Brownsville is $90.02.

During the route, an average car will release 831.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Brownsville, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Brownsville, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.937879 and -81.105243, or 42º 56' 16.3644" N, 81º 6' 18.8748" W. This location is 528.65 miles away from Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT and it would take approximately 9 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Abrams and Brownsville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT:

Abrams

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Clear day
39° 28° 37° 27° 36° 23° 34° 21° 41° 21°
9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
13 260 degrees 8 334 degrees 6 330 degrees 6 321 degrees 10 318 degrees

Brownsville

Rain on Saturday.

Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
43° 26° 48° 30° 40° 31° 33° 25° 33° 22°
6% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 228 degrees 6 207 degrees 7 352 degrees 10 317 degrees 5 302 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Abrams, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Abrams, WI to Brownsville, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Abrams, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Abrams »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Abrams, WI and Brownsville, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 777.25 mi 1,250.85 km 675.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,057 mi 1,701.54 km 918.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips