Distance from Agate, ND to Adrian, ND

Distance

178 mi

Time

4 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $28

Loading Agate - Adrian Route Map

Route map between Agate and Adrian Show Map

Report an error

There are 146.45 miles from Agate to Adrian in southeast direction and 178 miles (286.46 kilometers) by car, following the US-281 route.

Agate and Adrian are 4 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agate, ND to Adrian, ND. The halfway point is New Rockford, ND.

Agate, ND and Adrian, ND are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 8:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agate, ND to Adrian, ND:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agate, ND and Adrian, ND.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agate to Adrian is $23.28.

During the route, an average car will release 161.16 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Agate, ND and Adrian, ND

If you want to meet halfway between Agate, ND and Adrian, ND or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 47.707973 and -99.124420, or 47º 42' 28.7028" N, 99º 7' 27.912" W. This location is 88.84 miles away from Agate, ND and Adrian, ND and it would take approximately 2 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is New Rockford, ND, situated 89.98 miles from Agate, ND and 88.84 miles from Adrian, ND. It would take 2 hours 18 mins to go from Agate to New Rockford and 2 hours 16 mins to go from Adrian to New Rockford.


Best Hotels In or Near Adrian, ND

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adrian, ND? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agate, ND

Planning on renting a car to go from Agate, ND to Adrian, ND? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agate, ND:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agate »

Weather in Agate and Adrian

Agate

Light rain today, with high temperatures falling to 74°F tomorrow.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
90° 60° 74° 59° 75° 47° 77° 49° 84° 51°
45% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 213 degrees 12 8 degrees 6 358 degrees 5 306 degrees 7 218 degrees

Adrian

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 72°F tomorrow.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
89° 57° 72° 63° 75° 50° 76° 52° 83° 56°
13% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 174 degrees 8 18 degrees 10 6 degrees 6 305 degrees 7 234 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agate, ND and Adrian, ND in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 146.45 mi 235.69 km 127.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 178 mi 285.94 km 154.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and