Distance from Agnew, NE to Accident, MD

Distance

1,071 mi

Time

16 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $147

Loading Agnew - Accident Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Accident Show Map

Report an error

There are 925 miles from Agnew to Accident in east direction and 1,071 miles (1,723.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Agnew and Accident are 16 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Accident, MD. The halfway point is Lansing, IL.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and Accident, MD is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 9:31 pm and the current time in Accident is 10:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Accident, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 49.60 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Accident, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Accident is $122.51.

During the route, an average car will release 971.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Accident, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Accident, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Accident, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Accident, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.577023 and -87.548873, or 41º 34' 37.2828" N, 87º 32' 55.9428" W. This location is 535.65 miles away from Agnew, NE and Accident, MD and it would take approximately 8 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lansing, IL, situated 525.66 miles from Agnew, NE and 547.3 miles from Accident, MD. It would take 8 hours 6 mins to go from Agnew to Lansing and 8 hours 20 mins to go from Accident to Lansing.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Agnew, NE and Accident, MD is Chicago, IL, situated 521.19 miles from Agnew, NE and 564.35 miles from Accident, MD. It would take 7 hours 59 mins to go from Agnew to Chicago and 8 hours 36 mins to go from Accident to Chicago.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Joliet, IL, Davenport, IA, Des Moines, IA and Omaha, NE.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Accident, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Accident

Agnew

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Thursday.

Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind
51° 39° 56° 46° 47° 37° 64° 35° 71° 53°
71% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
9 106 degrees 10 8 degrees 7 55 degrees 11 170 degrees 20 191 degrees

Accident

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 59°F on Friday.

Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
41° 21° 53° 31° 43° 32° 43° 19° 49° 25°
15% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
13 295 degrees 7 258 degrees 3 345 degrees 5 65 degrees 7 126 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Accident, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 925 mi 1,488.63 km 803.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,071 mi 1,724.10 km 930.94 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips