Distance from Agnew, NE to Afton, VA

Distance

1,193 mi

Time

18 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$84 - $164

Loading Agnew - Afton Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Afton Show Map

Report an error

There are 978.05 miles from Agnew to Afton in southeast direction and 1,193 miles (1,919.95 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Agnew and Afton are 18 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Afton, VA. The halfway point is Crossville, IL.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and Afton, VA is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 9:30 pm and the current time in Afton is 10:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Afton, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 55.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Afton, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Afton is $136.40.

During the route, an average car will release 1,081.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Afton, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Afton, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Afton, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Afton, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.227864 and -88.084203, or 38º 13' 40.3104" N, 88º 5' 3.1308" W. This location is 596.38 miles away from Agnew, NE and Afton, VA and it would take approximately 9 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Crossville, IL, situated 597.43 miles from Agnew, NE and 607.96 miles from Afton, VA. It would take 9 hours 5 mins to go from Agnew to Crossville and 9 hours 33 mins to go from Afton to Crossville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO, Columbia, MO, Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO and Lincoln, NE.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Afton, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Afton

Agnew

Light rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures peaking at 80°F on Thursday.

Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind
51° 39° 56° 46° 47° 37° 64° 35° 71° 53°
71% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
9 106 degrees 10 8 degrees 7 55 degrees 11 170 degrees 20 191 degrees

Afton

Light rain on Monday, with high temperatures falling to 51°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wed
Mar 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 35° 64° 31° 59° 44° 51° 34° 54° 28°
3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 304 degrees 5 229 degrees 1 306 degrees 7 36 degrees 3 70 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Afton, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 978.05 mi 1,574.01 km 849.90 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,193 mi 1,919.57 km 1,036.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips