Distance from Agnew, NE to Alpharetta, GA

Distance

1,007 mi

Time

15 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $138

Loading Agnew - Alpharetta Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Alpharetta Show Map

Report an error

There are 835.58 miles from Agnew to Alpharetta in southeast direction and 1,007 miles (1,620.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route.

Agnew and Alpharetta are 15 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Alpharetta, GA. The halfway point is Shiloh, IL.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 1:19 am and the current time in Alpharetta is 2:19 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Alpharetta, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 46.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Alpharetta is $115.20.

During the route, an average car will release 913.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alpharetta, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpharetta, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.568146 and -89.902406, or 38º 34' 5.3256" N, 89º 54' 8.6616" W. This location is 503.71 miles away from Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA and it would take approximately 7 hours 41 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Shiloh, IL, situated 480.19 miles from Agnew, NE and 528.47 miles from Alpharetta, GA. It would take 7 hours 22 mins to go from Agnew to Shiloh and 8 hours 5 mins to go from Alpharetta to Shiloh.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA is Saint Louis, MO, situated 462.36 miles from Agnew, NE and 547.3 miles from Alpharetta, GA. It would take 7 hours 1 min to go from Agnew to Saint Louis and 8 hours 25 mins to go from Alpharetta to Saint Louis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Columbia, MO, Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO and Lincoln, NE.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Alpharetta, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Alpharetta

Agnew

Light rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures rising to 77°F on Thursday.

Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
62° 33° 47° 40° 53° 44° 50° 36° 53° 38°
7% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
4 76 degrees 12 117 degrees 8 10 degrees 7 42 degrees 12 158 degrees

Alpharetta

Light rain on Monday, with high temperatures peaking at 70°F on Sunday.

Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
64° 35° 67° 35° 70° 42° 65° 54° 58° 47°
7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
10 306 degrees 3 317 degrees 4 150 degrees 5 240 degrees 6 23 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Alpharetta, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 835.58 mi 1,344.73 km 726.10 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,007 mi 1,621.27 km 875.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips