Distance from Agnew, NE to Alton, VA

Distance

1,254 mi

Time

20 hours 1 min

Gas Cost

$94 - $182

Loading Agnew - Alton Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Alton Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,005 miles from Agnew to Alton in southeast direction and 1,254 miles (2,018.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Agnew and Alton are 20 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Alton, VA. The halfway point is Poseyville, IN.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and Alton, VA is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 8:24 am and the current time in Alton is 9:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Alton, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.04 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Alton, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Alton is $152.06.

During the route, an average car will release 1,137.07 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alton, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alton, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Alton, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Alton, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.187359 and -87.840385, or 38º 11' 14.4924" N, 87º 50' 25.386" W. This location is 626.81 miles away from Agnew, NE and Alton, VA and it would take approximately 10 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Poseyville, IN, situated 605.3 miles from Agnew, NE and 639.13 miles from Alton, VA. It would take 9 hours 9 mins to go from Agnew to Poseyville and 10 hours 35 mins to go from Alton to Poseyville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Agnew, NE and Alton, VA is Evansville, IN, situated 625.87 miles from Agnew, NE and 641.14 miles from Alton, VA. It would take 9 hours 37 mins to go from Agnew to and 10 hours 40 mins to go from Alton to Evansville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO, and Lincoln, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Alton, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Alton

Agnew

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Tuesday.

Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
81° 67° 79° 61° 81° 63° 81° 67° 80° 69°
98% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
10 45 degrees 8 82 degrees 9 112 degrees 11 143 degrees 12 148 degrees

Alton

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F on Sunday.

Wed
Aug 21
Thu
Aug 22
Fri
Aug 23
Sat
Aug 24
Sun
Aug 25
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
91° 71° 91° 72° 89° 71° 74° 66° 74° 64°
55% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
7 220 degrees 6 228 degrees 5 255 degrees 5 50 degrees 5 64 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Alton, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,005 mi 1,617.39 km 873.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,254 mi 2,017.49 km 1,089.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips