Distance from Agnew, NE to Alum Ridge, VA

Distance

1,130 mi

Time

17 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $155

Loading Agnew - Alum Ridge Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Alum Ridge Show Map

Report an error

There are 925.95 miles from Agnew to Alum Ridge in southeast direction and 1,130 miles (1,818.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Agnew and Alum Ridge are 17 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Alum Ridge, VA. The halfway point is Belle Rive, IL.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and Alum Ridge, VA is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 3:34 pm and the current time in Alum Ridge is 4:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Alum Ridge, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.31 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Alum Ridge, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Alum Ridge is $129.19.

During the route, an average car will release 1,024.76 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alum Ridge, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alum Ridge, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Alum Ridge, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Alum Ridge, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.268754 and -88.682115, or 38º 16' 7.5144" N, 88º 40' 55.614" W. This location is 564.90 miles away from Agnew, NE and Alum Ridge, VA and it would take approximately 8 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Belle Rive, IL, situated 553.43 miles from Agnew, NE and 581.99 miles from Alum Ridge, VA. It would take 8 hours 28 mins to go from Agnew to Belle Rive and 9 hours 13 mins to go from Alum Ridge to Belle Rive.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO, Columbia, MO, Independence, MO, Kansas City, MO and Lincoln, NE.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Alum Ridge, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Alum Ridge

Agnew

Light rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures rising to 77°F on Thursday.

Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
62° 33° 47° 40° 53° 44° 50° 36° 53° 38°
7% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
4 76 degrees 12 117 degrees 8 10 degrees 7 42 degrees 12 158 degrees

Alum Ridge

Rain on Monday, with high temperatures rising to 60°F on Sunday.

Fri
Mar 22
Sat
Mar 23
Sun
Mar 24
Mon
Mar 25
Tue
Mar 26
Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
45° 35° 50° 28° 60° 29° 53° 41° 48° 31°
98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
17 298 degrees 11 310 degrees 5 228 degrees 5 234 degrees 5 47 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Alum Ridge, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 925.95 mi 1,490.17 km 804.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,130 mi 1,818.22 km 981.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips