Distance from Agnew, NE to Arlington, IL

Distance

441 mi

Time

6 hours 50 mins

Gas Cost

$36 - $71

Loading Agnew - Arlington Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Arlington Show Map

Report an error

There are 394.17 miles from Agnew to Arlington in east direction and 441 miles (709.72 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Agnew and Arlington are 6 hours 50 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Arlington, IL. The halfway point is Newton, IA.

Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Arlington, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 20.40 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Arlington is $58.97.

During the route, an average car will release 399.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Arlington, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arlington, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.699093 and -93.032082, or 41º 41' 56.7348" N, 93º 1' 55.4952" W. This location is 220.37 miles away from Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL and it would take approximately 3 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Newton, IA, situated 222.84 miles from Agnew, NE and 222.93 miles from Arlington, IL. It would take 3 hours 32 mins to go from Agnew to Newton and 3 hours 25 mins to go from Arlington to Newton.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL is Des Moines, IA, situated 189.37 miles from Agnew, NE and 252.14 miles from Arlington, IL. It would take 3 hours 1 min to go from Agnew to and 3 hours 51 mins to go from Arlington to Des Moines.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Davenport, IA, and Omaha, NE.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Arlington, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Arlington

Agnew

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 83°F on Sunday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
70° 46° 67° 46° 81° 60° 80° 58° 83° 58°
59% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
11 229 degrees 6 48 degrees 8 209 degrees 1 142 degrees 5 123 degrees

Arlington

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Rain Rain Rain Cloudy
81° 51° 75° 60° 82° 59° 75° 67° 75° 62°
100% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
12 167 degrees 7 282 degrees 7 164 degrees 10 230 degrees 2 241 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Arlington, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 394.17 mi 634.35 km 342.52 nautical mi
Driving distance 441 mi 709.31 km 383 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips