Distance from Agnew, NE to EWR Airport

Distance

1,292 mi

Time

19 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$108 - $210

Loading Agnew - EWR Airport Route Map

Route map between Agnew and EWR Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,180.10 miles from Agnew to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in east direction and 1,292 miles (2,079.27 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Agnew and EWR Airport are 19 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to EWR Airport. The halfway point is Howe, IN.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and EWR Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 3:42 am and the current time in EWR Airport is 4:42 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 59.81 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to EWR Airport is $174.65.

During the route, an average car will release 1,171.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.745636 and -85.495308, or 41º 44' 44.2896" N, 85º 29' 43.1088" W. This location is 645.97 miles away from Agnew, NE and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 54 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Howe, IN, situated 646.21 miles from Agnew, NE and 652.6 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 10 hours 8 mins to go from Agnew to Howe and 9 hours 52 mins to go from EWR to Howe.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA, and Omaha, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and EWR

Agnew

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures falling to 69°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Rain
87° 70° 75° 66° 69° 61° 76° 63° 82° 62°
84% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
2 63 degrees 8 340 degrees 15 328 degrees 6 17 degrees 5 133 degrees

EWR

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures falling to 77°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
88° 75° 83° 67° 83° 64° 80° 67° 77° 65°
28% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
6 327 degrees 3 101 degrees 6 45 degrees 6 117 degrees 7 101 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,180.10 mi 1,899.18 km 1,025.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,292 mi 2,079.16 km 1,122.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and