Distance from Agnew, NE to Townsend, MT

Distance

1,109 mi

Time

16 hours 10 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $178

Loading Agnew - Townsend Route Map

Route map between Agnew and Townsend Show Map

Report an error

There are 819.50 miles from Agnew to Townsend in northwest direction and 1,109 miles (1,784.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Agnew and Townsend are 16 hours 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Agnew, NE to Townsend, MT. The halfway point is Piedmont, SD.

Please note the time difference between Agnew, NE and Townsend, MT is 1 hour. The current time in Agnew is 12:16 am (May 24) and the current time in Townsend is 11:16 pm (May 23).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Agnew, NE to Townsend, MT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 51.33 gallons of gas to cover the route between Agnew, NE and Townsend, MT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Agnew to Townsend is $148.34.

During the route, an average car will release 1,005.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Townsend, MT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Townsend, MT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Agnew, NE and Townsend, MT

If you want to meet halfway between Agnew, NE and Townsend, MT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.289059 and -103.419983, or 44º 17' 20.6124" N, 103º 25' 11.9388" W. This location is 554.34 miles away from Agnew, NE and Townsend, MT and it would take approximately 8 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Piedmont, SD, situated 560.7 miles from Agnew, NE and 563.47 miles from Townsend, MT. It would take 7 hours 50 mins to go from Agnew to Piedmont and 8 hours 23 mins to go from Townsend to Piedmont.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT, and Sioux Falls, SD.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Agnew, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Agnew, NE to Townsend, MT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Agnew, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Agnew »

Weather in Agnew and Townsend

Agnew

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 82°F on Monday.

Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
69° 45° 80° 59° 79° 60° 81° 60° 82° 66°
37% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
3 57 degrees 7 196 degrees 3 197 degrees 8 111 degrees 13 194 degrees

Townsend

Light rain over the weekend, with high temperatures bottoming out at 59°F on Monday.

Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
60° 39° 63° 41° 64° 43° 61° 46° 59° 43°
33% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
7 72 degrees 3 255 degrees 3 140 degrees 7 23 degrees 5 18 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Agnew, NE and Townsend, MT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 819.50 mi 1,318.86 km 712.13 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,109 mi 1,784.25 km 963.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips