Distance from Alba, MI to Addington, OK

Distance

1,203 mi

Time

19 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$78 - $152

Loading Alba - Addington Route Map

Route map between Alba and Addington Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,011.59 miles from Alba to Addington in southwest direction and 1,203 miles (1,936.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 W route.

Alba and Addington are 19 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alba, MI to Addington, OK. The halfway point is Webster Groves, MO.

Please note the time difference between Alba, MI and Addington, OK is 1 hour. The current time in Alba is 6:58 pm and the current time in Addington is 5:58 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alba, MI to Addington, OK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 55.71 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alba, MI and Addington, OK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alba to Addington is $127.02.

During the route, an average car will release 1,091.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alba, MI and Addington, OK

If you want to meet halfway between Alba, MI and Addington, OK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.579785 and -90.353814, or 38º 34' 47.226" N, 90º 21' 13.7304" W. This location is 601.66 miles away from Alba, MI and Addington, OK and it would take approximately 9 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Webster Groves, MO, situated 618.47 miles from Alba, MI and 586.56 miles from Addington, OK. It would take 10 hours 38 mins to go from Alba to Webster Groves and 8 hours 55 mins to go from Addington to Webster Groves.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Alba, MI and Addington, OK is Saint Louis, MO, situated 608.19 miles from Alba, MI and 596.22 miles from Addington, OK. It would take 10 hours 27 mins to go from Alba to Saint Louis and 9 hours 7 mins to go from Addington to Saint Louis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Springfield, MO, Broken Arrow, OK, Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK.


Best Hotels In or Near Addington, OK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addington, OK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alba, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Alba, MI to Addington, OK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alba, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alba »

Weather in Alba and Addington

Alba

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 40°F on Sunday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Wind Fog Rain Snow Wind
33° 23° 32° 18° 36° 21° 40° 22° 20°
43% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
12 259 degrees 4 220 degrees 13 124 degrees 11 264 degrees 12 299 degrees

Addington

Light rain on Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 73°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day
53° 38° 53° 43° 63° 45° 58° 33° 64° 36°
9% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
11 121 degrees 8 105 degrees 10 249 degrees 4 41 degrees 12 147 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alba, MI and Addington, OK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,011.59 mi 1,627.99 km 879.04 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,203 mi 1,936.55 km 1,045.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips