Distance from Alba, MI to Allouez, WI

Distance

338 mi

Time

5 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

Loading Alba - Allouez Route Map

Route map between Alba and Allouez Show Map

Report an error

There are 153.47 miles from Alba to Allouez in southwest direction and 338 miles (543.96 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Alba and Allouez are 5 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alba, MI to Allouez, WI. The halfway point is Manistique, MI.

Please note the time difference between Alba, MI and Allouez, WI is 1 hour. The current time in Alba is 12:41 am (Apr 23) and the current time in Allouez is 11:41 pm (Apr 22).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alba, MI to Allouez, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alba, MI and Allouez, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alba to Allouez is $44.32.

During the route, an average car will release 306.86 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Allouez, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Allouez, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alba, MI and Allouez, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Alba, MI and Allouez, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.969421 and -86.190323, or 45º 58' 9.9156" N, 86º 11' 25.1628" W. This location is 169.16 miles away from Alba, MI and Allouez, WI and it would take approximately 2 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Manistique, MI, situated 170.08 miles from Alba, MI and 169.08 miles from Allouez, WI. It would take 2 hours 45 mins to go from Alba to Manistique and 3 hours 8 mins to go from Allouez to Manistique.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Green Bay, WI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alba, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Alba, MI to Allouez, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alba, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alba »

Weather in Alba and Allouez

Alba

Light rain tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 47°F on Sunday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
75° 49° 59° 40° 62° 34° 62° 46° 58° 38°
18% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
6 188 degrees 8 297 degrees 6 277 degrees 5 263 degrees 6 310 degrees

Allouez

Rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 53°F next Monday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
68° 44° 61° 44° 68° 38° 68° 50° 64° 47°
94% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
6 63 degrees 13 353 degrees 9 215 degrees 1 256 degrees 5 304 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alba, MI and Allouez, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 153.47 mi 246.98 km 133.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 338 mi 544.46 km 293.98 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips